Friday, March 18, 2016

Untitled


This is our sleep box. This is where sometimes I'm allowed to stay and sleep and sometimes not. There's no way of telling how they decide but I'm always hoping for the best because a pack should always stay and sleep together. They protect each other from dangers like predators! I like to stay by my daddy's feet so I can keep a lookout for hyenas or cockroaches! God, I hate hyenas! Although I'm not so sure why because I haven't even seen one but I'm always ready to keep my family safe. But daddy is more afraid of the littlest of creatures. How bizarre!

That's mommy in the photograph, by the way. I don't know why or when we started calling him that. Daddy was the one who took the picture. Sometimes they call each other bebs. When other humans are around they call mommy Paulo and call daddy Jujiin. Don't ask me why they have so many names. Humans like to complicate things. That's what they do. They do not understand that the scent is all you need to identify each other. It holds all the information that is beyond any name.

Oh, before I forget! Strobelights and Blanket are in the sleep box photograph too! So there, you've met my family! But not quite entirely yet because you've got to smell our butts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment