Monday, March 21, 2016

Untitled


There are many walls in our house. Walls divide the rooms in our house. There are movable walls that will get us from one room to the next. These movable walls have tiny openings below where we can smell the other room to gather information. The room where you can find the sleep box is the inside room. I know this because when mommy shouts INSIDE! this is where we're supposed to go. The out room is the biggest room in our house where you can find a sit box, a picture box, a heat box and a shiny box where they keep all the food. We also have a water room where they shed their second skin, wet themselves and come out smelling strange. There are bad days when they carry me inside with them. Oh, the thought is giving me the quivers! The other water room is where they take their second skin to soak in water with questionable stench! Please don't ask me why because I certainly don't have answers. There's a room where I eat and pee and poop. We have a room full of skins and whatnots. Mommy and daddy like adding skins that without their scents I probably wouldn't recognize them. They are like armors against possible predators and materials used for camouflage. They add different shapes and textures onto their bodies when they're about to face the dangers of the going out.

There's an extra special movable wall in our house. Behind it is the going out. There are so many interestingly magical sounds and odors coming from the tiny opening below this special movable wall. There are wonderful days when mommy and daddy let me experience going out. My tail is making mini tornadoes just by thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment