Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Untitled


Before I was the only one in our house that walked on four legs. And then one night, mommy & daddy brought home another one that did. They called her Strobelights. She smelled fantastic! I was all over the house trying to look at her from different angles. She was very tiny then & not like the photo above. Mommy was holding her in one hand. I felt that she was crying for someone. I felt that she was nervous. I felt that she was lost. And I wanted to tell her all about our house and I wanted her to smell my butt and I wanted to wrestle with her and I wanted to ask her about all the gossipy odours coming from all over her fur. I wanted to tell her that no one would hurt her and we just wanted to play with her. I felt the good feelings coming from mommy & daddy & me bouncing all over the house that night. I think I was overdoing the good feelings because mommy & daddy would quiet me down often.

I ask you, how could you not overdo such an overwhelming feeling of good feelings from meeting a new friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment