Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Untitled


Half of our out room is dedicated to deliciousness. All kinds of food and treats are kept hidden in a big shiny box and a small shiny box. The big shiny box is cold inside. I am only allowed to smell the insides when they open it. I am surely going to get a scolding when I try to grab something. Same rule applies to the small shiny box. But this one is not cold inside but warm. And the mixture of fabulous scents, more inviting, in my very honest opinion.

There is a higher ground where they put the food from the big shiny box. Oftentimes I feel that area getting warmer and the smells would change. I don't know why they do this. It prolongs the agony? Human ceremony perhaps?

Sometimes while daddy's playing with his food, it gets destroyed into smaller pieces and I always pray for at least one piece to land in my mouth. I like watching daddy play with his food. It's one of my favorite things to do and I'm telling you the truth! Not a lot because of the food opportunity but mostly because I'm loving it when he's happy! Makes me shiny and happy too! I'm still waiting to get invited to play with him and his food and make fantastic smells together. Ohmyjesus, that'd be the day! My stomach is grumbling whenever I dream about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment