Monday, March 14, 2016

Untitled


There are many days when daddy comes home and his legs have this unbelievable deliciousness. Those times he always looks exhausted. Where does he go to marinate his legs in salt? More importantly, why does he do it? I always ask the same questions in my head while I follow him around and licking his legs. Sometimes he shushes me. Sometimes he allows me. I'm happier when he allows me because they're just so tasty. I wonder why he doesn't taste them himself. I love this guy because he's so weird.

He will then shed his second skin and will go into the water room.

He will then go into the sleep room wearing new skin and will spend time poking a tray that shows pictures. He will always look bored but he keeps doing it anyway. I will ninja my way up on the sleep box. Sometimes he allows me. Sometimes I will hear the word DOWN! Sometimes I will accept defeat. Sometimes I will lick his feet. Because sometimes when I do I get to stay on the sleep box. But sometimes I will hear him say, "That's not your ticket to stay on the bed! DOWN!" I don't like that yucky word. But this time he lets me stay. I give my legs a good stretch. A grunt comes out.

He looks at me.

I look at him.
I hope I don't hear that word!

He puts the tray down. He lies beside me. He puts his one arm around me. I can feel his air against my ear.

I like quiet moments like this. No down. So I look at him and lick his face. He says, "Ambaho!"

I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment