Tuesday, March 15, 2016

d1


There are times when they like to put their second skin on me too. Sometimes it means we're going out for a walk. Sometimes it means other people are coming. Sometimes it means nothing.

I don't know why they do this because it's very uncomfortable but they seem to like it very much when I look funny. The more I show unwillingness the more they laugh. Sometimes I just let them but they stop when I don't react. So sometimes I pretend I don't like it so that they stay happy and they spend more time with me. I like it so much when I give them joy. Even in the weirdest of ways. I mean, it's easier to just have a walk outside, right?

I don't like the photos because I look stupid. I should've taken photos of their laughing faces instead. Ah, now those are beautiful!

And by the way, who invented a fake banana? Why does it even exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment